- Remove ribs from package and season as desired.
- On a hot gas grill; grill both sides of ribs for approximately 6 to 8 minutes per side. This will provide great grill marks, highlights and grill flavor.
- Pre-heat oven to 335°F to 340°F. Transfer ribs from grill to a foil lined, shallow pan and loosely tent ribs with another piece of foil over top.
- Place ribs in pre-heated oven and cook for 2 to 2 1/2 hours. For a more dried appearance, the top foil can be removed for the last 20 minutes of cooking.
- If desired, a sweet BBQ sauce is a good complement to the ribs and can be applied to the ribs during the last 10 minutes of cooking.
*Oven and Grill temperatures may vary, adjust cooking times accordingly.
Ingredients and nutritional information varies. Check nutrition facts panel on package or nurtitional information posted at your retailers meat case.
See below for recipe ideas for this item.