- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Remove roast from package and season as desired.
- In an oven safe pan, add 2 tablespoons of olive oil and heat on the stove to medium-high heat until the oil starts to smoke slightly.
- Brown roast on all sides then add 1 to 2 cups water or broth to pan.
- Place roast fat side up in pan and cover with foil.
- Place in the oven and cook for approximately 30 minutes per pound or until the temperature reaches 165°F to 170°F.
- For shredded pork, cook roast for an additional hour to an internal temperature of 185°F, shred with two forks and serve.
*Oven and Grill temperatures may vary, adjust cooking times accordingly.
Ingredients and nutritional information varies. Check nutrition facts panel on package or nurtitional information posted at your retailers meat case.
See below for recipe ideas for this item.