Bake In Bag Cooking Directions:
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Ribs do not need to be thawed prior to cooking; cook time is the same for fresh or frozen. DO NOT USE MICROWAVE. Place bag top side up on baking sheet that is the full length of the bag.
- IMPORTANT: Cut small 1/2" opening on the top center of the bag for venting.
- Place baking sheet with rib bag on the center rack of the oven.
- Bake for 1 hour 20 minutes. During cooking, bag will balloon. Add 5 minutes to total cooking time for each additional bag of ribs you cook. Cook until thickest part of rib reaches an internal temperature of 190°F.
- Carefully remove pan from oven and let ribs rest for 10 minutes. Open bag, serve and enjoy.
Grill Cooking Directions:
- Preheat grill to high heat (approximately 450°F).
- Remove ribs from package and place ribs on hot grill, bone side down. Grill for approximately 15 minutes to obtain grill marks; turn every few minutes and monitor closely for flare-ups.
- Reduce grill to medium-high heat (approximately 350-400°F).
- Remove ribs from grill and wrap tightly in aluminum foil. Place ribs back on grill over indirect heat. Keep grill lid closed and cook for approximately 120 minutes or until the thickest part of the rib reaches an internal temperature of 190°F.
- Remove ribs from grill and let ribs rest for 10 minutes. Serve and enjoy.
Ingredients: Pork,Kansas City style BBQ seasoning (sugar, salt, spices (including paprika), onion & garlic, natural hickory smoke flavor (contains maltodextrin)).