- Remove ribs from package.
- On a hot gas grill; grill both sides of ribs for approximately 6 to 8 minutes per side. This will provide great grill marks, highlights and grill flavor.
- Pre-heat oven to 335°F to 340°F. Transfer ribs from grill to a foil lined, shallow pan and loosely tent ribs with another piece of foil over top.
- Place ribs in pre-heated oven and cook for 2 to 2 1/2 hours. For a more dried appearance, the top foil can be removed for the last 20 minutes of cooking.
- If desired, a sweet BBQ sauce is a good complement to the ribs and can be applied to the ribs during the last 10 minutes of cooking.
*Oven and Grill temperatures may vary, adjust cooking times accordingly.
Ingredients: Pork, apple ancho chili seasoning (brown sugar, salt, spices (including ancho chili), apple powder, dehydrated onion & garlic, natural flavors (including smoke), dehydrated bell pepper, autolyzed yeast, citric acid, malic acid).