- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Remove roast from package and season as desired.
- In an oven safe pan, add 2 tablespoons of olive oil and heat on the stove to medium-high heat until the oil starts to smoke slightly.
- Brown roast on all sides then add 1 to 2 cups water or broth to pan.
- Place roast fat side up in pan and cover with foil.
- Place in the oven and cook for approximately 30 minutes per pound or until the temperature reaches 165°F to 170°F.
- For shredded pork, cook roast for an additional hour to an internal temperature of 185°F, shred with two forks and serve.
*Oven and Grill temperatures may vary, adjust cooking times accordingly.
Ingredients: Pork Broth, Salt and Natural Flavoring.
See below for recipe ideas for this item.