- Preheat large skillet to medium-high heat.
- Season as desired and cook ground pork, breaking up all lumps, for 4 to 6 minutes or until no longer pink.
Grill (Pork Patties):
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Form patties and season as desired.
- Grill pork burgers for about 5 to 6 minutes per side, or until internal temperature on a meat thermometer reaches 160°F in the thickest part of the meat.
*Oven and Grill temperatures may vary, adjust cooking times accordingly.
See below for recipe ideas for this item.