Brown Sugar-Glazed Pork Chops
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 7 to 9 minutes
- Four 5 to 6 ounce Swift Premium® Boneless Pork Loin Chops
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 3 tablespoons packed dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely chopped pecans (optional)
- Salt and Course-ground black pepper
- Remove pork chops from refrigerator 15 minutes before cooking. Pat pork chops dry with paper towels. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook chops, uncovered, in hot oil in large nonstick skillet over medium to medium-high heat for 7 to 9 minutes or until instant-read thermometer inserted near centers reads 145°F, turning chops over halfway through cooking. Transfer chops to warm platter. Loosely cover with foil and let rest for 3 minutes.
- Remove skillet from heat; wipe skillet with paper towels. Add brown sugar, vinegar, butter, and cinnamon. Return to heat and scrap brown bits from bottom of skillet. Heat just until bubbly. If desired, stir in chopped nuts; pour sauce over chops.