Moroccan-Style Grilled Pork Chops
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 8 to 9 minutes
- Four 5 to 6 ounce Swift Premium® Boneless Pork Loin Chops, cut 3/4 inch thick
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- Moroccan Rub:
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Pat pork chops dry with paper towels. Combine oil and orange peel; rub on both sides of pork chops.
- For rub, combine paprika, coriander, salt, cumin, cinnamon, and pepper; rub evenly on both sides of chops.
- Preheat gas grill to medium for direct grilling. Grill chops, uncovered, for 8 to 9 minutes or until instant-read thermometer inserted near centers reads 145°F, turning chops over halfway through grilling. Transfer chops to serving platter. Loosely cover with foil; let rest for 3 minutes.