Pork Chop Fajitas with Cilantro Lime Cream
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Cook Time: 8 to 9 minutes
- Four 5 to 6 ounce Swift Premium® Boneless Pork Loin Chops, cut 3/4 inch thick
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 12-ounce package fajita seasoning mix
- Grilled bell pepper and onion strips
- 8 7-inch flour tortillas, warmed
- Salsa, optional
- Cilantro-Lime Cream:
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- Place pork in medium, resealable plastic bag. Mix together lime juice, oil, and fajita seasoning; set aside 1/4 cup. Pour remaining marinade over pork; close bag. Turn bag to evenly coat pork with marinade. Refrigerate for 2 to 6 hours, turning bag occasionally.
- Preheat gas grill to medium for direct grilling. Remove pork from marinade; discard marinade in bag. Grill chops, uncovered, for 8 to 9 minutes or until instant-read thermometer inserted near centers reads 145°F, turning chops over halfway through grilling and brushing occasionally with reserved marinade. Transfer chops to serving platter. Loosely cover with foil; let rest for 3 minutes.
- For cream, combine sour cream, cilantro, and lime juice.
- To serve, thinly slice chops. Place meat and vegetables on half of each tortilla; fold in half to close. Serve with cream and, if desired, salsa.