Sautéed Pork Chops with Heirloom Tomato Relish
Prep Time: 20
Cook Time: 8 to 9 minutes
- 4 Swift Premium® Boneless Pork Loin Chops, cut 3/4 inch thick
- 1 to 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Heirloom Tomato Relish:
- 2 teaspoons aged balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups quartered heirloom cherry or teardrop tomatoes, or chopped tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- Coarse-ground black pepper
- For relish, combine vinegar, oil, and brown sugar in a bowl. Add tomatoes and basil; lightly toss until coated. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Pat pork chops dry with paper towels. Season with salt and pepper. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chops. Cook, uncovered, for 8 to 9 minutes or until instant-read thermometer inserted near centers reads 145°F, turning chops over halfway through cooking. Transfer chops to serving platter. Loosely cover with foil; let rest for 3 minutes. Top chops with relish.