Spicy Grilled Pork with Chutney and Pitas
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
- 4 Swift Premium® Boneless Pork Loin Chops, cut 3/4 inch thick
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon spicy smoked paprika
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup jarred chutney
- 2 scallions, finely chopped
- 4 whole wheat pita breads
- 4 cups arugula
- Preheat gas grill to high for direct grilling. Pat pork chops dry with paper towels. Rub oil on both sides of pork chops; sprinkle with the paprika and season with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, chutney and scallions. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Grill chops, uncovered, for 4 to 5 minutes or until instant-read thermometer inserted in center reads 140 F°, turning chops over halfway through grilling. At the same time, grill pita breads until warmed, about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Transfer chops to a cutting board and cover loosely with foil; let rest for 3 minutes. Cut chops into 1/4 inch thick slices. Cut pitas in half and stuff pork slices into halved pita breads along with 1/2 cup arugula per half. Serve with the yogurt sauce.