Chermoula Roasted Pork and Vegetables
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- One 2 1/2 to 3 pound Swift Premium® Boneless Pork Loin Roast
- 1 pound fingerling potatoes, halved lengthwise
- 3 large carrots, cut in half lengthwise, then into 2 inch pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, stemmed, seeded and cut into 2 inch pieces
- Steamed couscous
- 1 bunch cilantro, including stems, rinsed and dried
- 1 bunch Italian parsley, including stems, rinsed and dried
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and left whole
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 2 teaspoons spicy smoked paprika
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- For the chermoula, combine the cilantro, parsley, lemon, olive oil, garlic, cumin and paprika in a food processor and process until smooth. Scrape down the sides, season with plenty of salt and pepper, process 30 seconds longer. Transfer to a bowl.
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Season pork with salt and pepper and rub with 1/4 cup of the chermoula dressing. Transfer to a large rimmed sheet pan and roast 30 minutes.
- Toss the vegetables in a large bowl with salt and pepper and 1/4 cup chermoula and spread in a single layer around the pork. Roast 30-40 minutes longer or until the meat registers 145°F in the thickest part of the roast and the vegetables are cooked. Let rest 10 minutes and thinly slice. Serve with the vegetables, couscous and remaining chermoula.