Chili-Rubbed Pork Roast with Orange-Pepper Salsa
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 1 3/4 to 2 1/4 hours
- One Swift Premium® Boneless Pork Sirloin Roast in Netting
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 2 navel oranges, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 medium orange bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced sweet onion
- 2 tablespoons minced cilantro
- Preheat oven to 325º F. Combine coriander, brown sugar, chili powder, and garlic salt. Leave netting on roast; pat roast dry with paper towels. Rub with oil, then spice mixture.
- Place roast on rack in shallow pan. Roast, uncovered, in oven for 1 3/4 to 2 1/4 hours or until instant-read thermometer inserted horizontally through side of roast, near center reads 145° F. Transfer roast to cutting board. Loosely cover with foil; let rest for 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, for relish, combine peel, oranges, bell pepper, onion, and cilantro; set aside.
- To serve, remove netting. Carve slices; serve with relish.