Chimichurri Pork Sirloin Roast
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 60 to 90 minutes
- One 2 to 2 1/2 pound Swift Premium® Boneless Pork Loin Sirloin Roast
- 1 1/2 cups loosely packed flat-leaf parsley leaves (3/4 ounce)
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped oregano
- 6 cloves garlic, minced (1 tablespoon)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- For chimichurri, combine parsley, oil, water, vinegar, oregano, garlic, salt, and red pepper in blender. Blend until well combined; set aside 1/2 cup.
- Place roast in medium, resealable plastic bag. Pour remaining chimichurri over pork; close bag. Turn bag to evenly coat pork with marinade. Refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours, turning bag occasionally.
- Preheat gas grill to medium for indirect grilling (300° to 350°F). Remove pork from marinade; discard chimichurri in bag. Place roast, fat side up, over indirect heat. Grill, covered, for 60 to 90 minutes or until instant-read thermometer inserted near center reads 145° F. Transfer roast to cutting board. Loosely cover with foil; let rest for 3 minutes. Carve slices; serve with reserved chimichurri.