Sweet 'N' Spicy Korean Pork Kabobs
Prep Time: 25 minutes with 3 to 6 hours marinating time
Cook Time: 10 to 15 minutes
Serves: 6 to 8
- 1 Swift Premium® Sirloin Tip Roast
- 1/3 cup gochujang (Korean hot pepper paste)
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Asian toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- Nonstick cooking spray or vegetable oil
- Toasted sesame seeds (optional)
- Cut pork into 1 to 1 1/4 inch cubes; pat dry with paper towels. Place pork in medium, resealable plastic bag. For marinade, combine gochujang, honey, brown sugar, vinegar, sesame oil and ginger. Set aside 1/3 cup marinade. Pour remaining marinade over pork; close bag. Turn bag to evenly coat pork with marinade. Refrigerate for 3 to 6 hours, turning bag occasionally.
- Lightly coat cold grill rack with nonstick spray or lightly brush with vegetable oil. Preheat gas grill to medium for direct grilling. Remove pork from marinade; discard marinade in bag. Thread pork onto skewers, leaving a small amount of space between pieces.
- Grill kabobs, uncovered, for 10 to 15 minutes or until pork is tender, turning and brushing occasionally with reserved marinade. Brush with more marinade before serving. If desired, sprinkle with sesame seeds.