Bacon-Wrapped Honey-Spiced Pork Tenderloin
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 to 30 minutes
- One Swift Premium® Pork Tenderloin (1 1/4 to 1 1/2 pounds)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 4 or 5 slices of bacon
- Honey-Spiced Glaze:
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Chinese five spice
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon soy sauce
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Pat pork tenderloin dry with paper towels. Sprinkle with garlic salt. Wrap bacon slices around tenderloin; secure with wooden toothpicks. Place tenderloin on rack in shallow roasting pan lined with foil.
- Roast tenderloin, uncovered, in oven about 20 minutes or until instant-read thermometer inserted near center reads 135ºF. Meanwhile, for glaze, combine honey, Chinese five spice, pepper, and soy sauce.
- Brush half of the glaze on sides and top of tenderloin. Continue roasting, uncovered, for 5 to 10 minutes or until thermometer reads 145° F.
- Transfer tenderloin to cutting board. Loosely cover with foil; let rest for 3 minutes. Remove toothpicks. Brush with remaining glaze. Carve slices; arrange pork on serving platter.