Grilled Baby Back Ribs with Honey-Chipotle Barbecue Sauce
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 2 to 2 1/4 hours
- Two racks Swift Premium® Pork Loin Backribs (5 to 5 1/2 pounds total)
- 2 teaspoons sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Honey-Chipotle Barbecue Sauce
- 1 1/2 cups ketchup
- 2/3 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons packed dark brown sugar
- 2 to 3 tablespoons finely chopped chipotle peppers in adobe sauce
- 2 3/4 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- For ribs, combine paprika, garlic salt, and pepper; rub on both sides of ribs. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 12 to 24 hours.
- For sauce, stir together ketchup, honey, brown sugar, chipotle peppers, vinegar, dry mustard, and Worcestershire sauce. Cover and refrigerate for 12 to 24 hours.
- Preheat gas grill to medium-low heat for indirect grilling (300ºF to 350ºF.). Place ribs, bone sides down, over indirect heat. Grill, covered, for 2 to 2 1/4 hours or until tender, turning and generously brushing once with sauce during the last 20 minutes of grilling.
- Heat remaining sauce. Transfer ribs to cutting board. Cut into serving-size portions; brush and serve with heated sauce.