Honey-Sriracha Glazed Pork Backribs
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 2 to 2 1/2 hours
Serves: 6 to 8
- 2 racks Swift Premium® Pork Loin Backribs (5 to 5 1/2 pounds total)
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons sweet paprika
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon coarse kosher salt
- Honey-Sriracha Glaze:
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup Sriracha hot chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- Pat pork rib dry with paper towels. Cut rib racks in half or into 3-rib portions; place in large, resealable plastic bag. Mix together lime juice, paprika, oil, brown sugar, and salt; pour over pork. Close bag. Turn bag to evenly coat pork with marinade. Refrigerate for 6 to 12 hours, turning bag occasionally.
- For glaze, stir together honey, chili sauce, vinegar, and ginger.
- Preheat oven to 325° F. Line a 15 x 10 x 1 inch baking pan with foil. Remove ribs from marinade; discard marinade in bag. Arrange ribs in prepared baking pan in a single layer with bone sides down. Bake for 2 to 2 1/2 hours or until tender, generously brushing with glaze once during the last 20 minutes of baking.
- Transfer ribs to cutting board. Cut into serving-size portions; brush with remaining glaze before serving.