Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours
Serves: 4-5 appetizer servings
- One 2 1/2 pounds Swift Premium® Riblets
- 2 1/2 cups water
- Blue cheese or ranch salad dressing
- Carrot and celery sticks
- Buffalo Barbecue Sauce:
- 1 1/2 cups bottled honey-flavored barbecue sauce
- 1 1/2 cups bottled buffalo wing sauce (such as Frank’s® RedHot® Buffalo Wing Sauce)
- Place riblets in medium, resealable plastic bag. Combine barbecue and wing sauces. Pour 3/4 cup sauce mixture over riblets; set aside remaining sauce mixture. Close bag; turn bag to evenly coat riblets with sauce. Refrigerate for 2 hours, turning bag occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 275°F. Pour water in the bottom of a 13 x 10 1/2 inch broiler pan.
- Remove riblets from sauce marinade; discard sauce in bag. Place riblets in a single layer on pan rack over the water mixture. Tightly cover with foil. Bake for 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours or until tender.
- To grill, preheat gas grill to medium for direct grilling. Grill riblets on a grill screen, uncovered, for 4 to 6 minutes or heated through, turning over halfway through grilling and brushing with sauce. Transfer ribs to cutting board.
- Cut riblets into serving-size portions; transfer to a large shallow bowl. Brush or toss with remaining sauce. Serve with salad dressing for dipping carrots and celery sticks.