Prep Time: 30 minutes with 1 1/2 hours chill time
Cook Time: 8-12 minutes
- 1 pound fingerling or baby potatoes
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons hickory smoke-flavored barbeque sauce
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- Cook potatoes in gently boiling salted water for 8 to 12 minutes or just until tender. Transfer to a colander. Run cold water over potatoes to cool quickly. Drain well.
- Combine mayonnaise, barbeque sauce and vinegar in a large bowl. Using a wet serrated knife, cut potatoes into 3/4-inch chunks; add to mayonnaise mixture. Add celery and green onions. Gently toss until potatoes are evenly coated. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Cover and chill 1 1/2 hours. Serve with Swift Premium Dry Rubbed St Louis Style Ribs with Kansas City Style BBQ Seasoning.