Creamy Buttermilk Coleslaw
Prep Time: 10 minutes with 1 hour chill time
Cook Time: N/A
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons buttermilk
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 3 1/2 cups shredded coleslaw mix (about 8 ounces)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- Combine mayonnaise, buttermilk, vinegar, and sugar in a large bowl.
- Add coleslaw mix and onion. Gently toss until evenly coated. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Cover and chill 1 hour. Serve with Swift Premium Dry Rubbed St Louis Style Ribs with Kansas City Style BBQ Seasoning.