Honey Mustard Glazed Pork Ribs
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 2 to 2 1/4 hours
- Two racks Swift Premium® St. Louis Style Spareribs (5 to 6 pounds total)
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon coarse-ground black pepper
- Honey Mustard Glaze:
- 1/4 cup very finely chopped sweet onion
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 cup coarse-ground Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- For ribs, sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper. Wrap in plastic wrap; let stand at room temperature for no longer than 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a very large shallow roasting pan with heavy foil. Unwrap ribs; place in a single layer, bone sides down, in pan. Tightly cover with foil and bake for 2 to 2 1/4 hours or until tender. Remove ribs from oven; transfer to baking sheet lined with the foil.
- Meanwhile, for glaze, cook onion in oil in small saucepan until tender. Stir in mustard, honey, vinegar, red pepper, and cloves. Bring to boil; reduce heat. Gently simmer, uncovered, for 1 minute, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat; set aside.
- Preheat oven broiler. Brush top side of ribs with half of the glaze. Broil 4 inches from heat for 2 to 4 minutes or until golden and slight crust has formed. Warm remaining glaze in microwave. Transfer ribs to cutting board. Cut into serving-size portions; brush with warm glaze.