Pulled Pork Polenta Bites
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1 cup prepared pulled pork, warmed (see recipes Slow Cooker Pulled Pork and Pressure Cooker Pulled Pork)
- 1 18 ounce polenta roll, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 medium avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, coarse ground
- cilantro, chopped
- Preheat broiler to high. Brush the polenta slices with the oil on both sides and place on a greased baking sheet. Broil until browned, about 12-15 minutes.
- At the same time, combine the avocado, sour cream, lime juice, 1-2 tablespoons of water and salt in a food processor or blender and process until smooth.
- Place a tablespoon of warmed pulled pork onto each polenta disk and drizzle with the avocado lime crema. Sprinkle with cilantro and serve.